AHRQ Training Catalog is a database of patient safety training programs updated monthly. Because new programs are continually being developed, old ones retired, and others revised and improved, interested readers should check the relevant websites for up-to-date information.
- Origin/Sponsor: American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science; LabCE
- Mode of Delivery:Self-directed Study; Web-based training
- Content Area(s):Continuing Education; Culture of Safety; Education and Training; Error Analysis; Error Reporting; Error Reporting and Analysis; Human Factors Engineering; Just Culture; Logistical Approaches; Medication Errors/Preventable Adverse Drug Events; Medication Safety ; Online Education; Patient Safety Indicators; Quality Improvement Strategies; Risk Analysis; Root Cause Analysis
- Target Audience:Health Care Executives and Administrators; Health Care Providers; Nurses; Physicians
- Certification:Information Not Available