AHRQ Training Catalog is a database of patient safety training programs updated monthly. Because new programs are continually being developed, old ones retired, and others revised and improved, interested readers should check the relevant websites for up-to-date information.
Narrow Results Clear All
- Origin/Sponsor: Institute for Safe Medication Practices; ISMP
- Mode of Delivery:Classroom Instruction; Self-directed Study
- Content Area(s):Administration Errors; Bar Coding and Radiofrequency ID Tagging; Clinical Pharmacist Involvement; Continuing Education; Dispensing Errors; Driving Change; Error Analysis; Error Reporting and Analysis; Incentives; Legal and Policy Approaches; Medication Errors/Preventable Adverse Drug Events; Medication Safety ; Public Reporting; Quality Improvement Strategies; Risk Analysis; Root Cause Analysis; Side Effects/Adverse Drug Reactions; Specialization of Care; Technologic Approaches; Triage Questions
- Target Audience:Health Care Executives and Administrators; Health Care Providers; Healthcare Students; Non-Health Care Professionals; Nurses; Pharmacists; Physicians; Quality and Safety Professionals; Safety Scientists
- Certification:Information Not Available