What is PSNet Continuing Education?
PSNet Continuing Education offerings include WebM&M Spotlight Cases and Commentaries, which are certified for Continuing Medical Education/ Continuing Education Units (CME/CEU) and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credit through the University of California, Davis (UCD) Health Office of Continuing Medical Education.
Each WebM&M Spotlight Case and Commentary is certified for the AMA PRA Category 1™ and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) through the American Board of Internal Medicine by the Office of Continuing Medical Education (OCME) at UCD, Health.
Learn more about how to earn credit from UCD
UCD's CME Security and Privacy
How does it work?
Earn CME or MOC credit and trainee certification by successfully completing quizzes based on Cases & Commentaries.
- Individuals have two attempts at each quiz to achieve a passing score of 80% or higher in order to earn credit.
- If you fail a quiz twice, the quiz will become unavailable, but the Spotlight case will be available as read-only.
- Spotlight Cases older than three years continue to be available as read-only, but their associated quizzes have been disabled.
- If you have questions specifically regarding University of California San Francisco (UCSF) CME/CEU, including registration, accreditation, or content, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New WebM&M Spotlight Cases
This Spotlight Case highlights two cases of falls in older patients in nursing homes. The commentary discusses how risk factors... Read More
This case involves a procedural sedation error in a 3-year-old patient who presented to the... Read More
An adult woman with a history of suicidal ideation was taking prescribed antidepressants, but later... Read More
A 72-year-old man was diagnosed with COVID-19 pneumonia and ileus, and admitted to a specialized COVID care... Read More
All WebM&M Spotlight Cases (6)
- Clear filter(26)
- Logistical Approaches(6)
- Communication Improvement(6)
- Culture of Safety(2)
- Education and Training(2)
- Error Reporting and Analysis(2)
- Specialization of Care(2)
- Technologic Approaches(2)
- Computerized Decision Support(1)
- Human Factors Engineering(1)
- Quality Improvement Strategies(1)