The PSNet Collection: All Content
Search All Content
- Communication Improvement(3)
- Culture of Safety(8)
- Education and Training(64)
- Error Reporting and Analysis(9)
- Human Factors Engineering(2)
- Legal and Policy Approaches(2)
- Quality Improvement Strategies(9)
- Research Directions(1)
- Specialization of Care(1)
- Technologic Approaches(7)
- Transparency and Accountability(1)
- Device-Related Complications(1)
- Diagnostic Errors(5)
- Discontinuities, Gaps, and Hand-Off Problems(3)
- Drug shortages(1)
- Failure to rescue(2)
- Interruptions and distractions(1)
- Medical Complications(2)
- Medication Safety(5)
- Nonsurgical Procedural Complications(1)
- Psychological and Social Complications(7)
- Surgical Complications(3)
Institute for Healthcare Improvement. September 13 - November 7, 2023.
Patient Safety Movement Foundation. VEA Newport Beach, Newport Beach, CA, June 1-2, 2023.
International Society for Quality in Health Care, Korean Society for Quality in Health Care, Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service, and the Korea Institute for Healthcare Accreditation, COEX Convention and Exhibition Center, Seoul, Republic of Korea, August 27-30, 2023.
Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch. September 21, 2022.
National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press; 2022.
Delft University of Technology. Faculty Industrial Design Engineering. Delft, The Netherlands, November 2-4, 2022
Institute for Safe Medication Practices and US Food and Drug Administration Division of Drug Information. June 23, 2020.
National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC; The National Academies Press: 2020. ISBN 9780309676250.
Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality. April 29, 2020.
Institute for Healthcare Improvement. March 10. 2020.