The PSNet Collection: All Content
Search All Content
- Communication Improvement(7)
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)(1)
- Culture of Safety(1)
- Education and Training(2)
- Error Reporting and Analysis(12)
- Human Factors Engineering(3)
- Legal and Policy Approaches(17)
- Logistical Approaches(4)
- Policies and Operations(2)
- Quality Improvement Strategies(12)
- Research Directions(1)
- Specialization of Care(4)
- Technologic Approaches(4)
Whitaker B. CBS News. May 22, 2022.
In this PSNet Annual Perspective, we worked with co-authors Dr. Jacqueline C. Stocking, a quality improvement and critical care specialist, and Dr. Christian Sandrock, a patient safety professional and emerging infectious diseases specialist, to provide a look at news and research related to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on patient safety.
Bookwalter CM. US Pharmacist. 2021;46(2):25-28.
Institute for Safe Medication Practices and US Food and Drug Administration Division of Drug Information. June 23, 2020.
Rowland C, Slater J. Washington Post. April 12, 2020.