The PSNet Collection: All Content
Search All Content
- Journal Article(59)
- Newspaper/Magazine Article(19)
- Patient Safety Innovations(1)
- Perspectives on Safety(5)
- Press Release/Announcement(12)
- Special or Theme Issue(2)
- Web Resource(72)
- Behavioral change(1)
- Care Coordination(1)
- Communication Improvement(10)
- Computerized Decision Support(1)
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)(1)
- Culture of Safety(9)
- Education and Training(8)
- Error Reporting and Analysis(177)
- Human Factors Engineering(14)
- Legal and Policy Approaches(54)
- Logistical Approaches(2)
- Policies and Operations(7)
- Quality Improvement Strategies(28)
- Research Directions(2)
- Technologic Approaches(12)
- Transparency and Accountability(10)
- Device-Related Complications(15)
- Diagnostic Errors(7)
- Discontinuities, Gaps, and Hand-Off Problems(6)
- Fatigue and Sleep Deprivation(1)
- Identification Errors(2)
- Inpatient suicide(1)
- Medical Complications(41)
- Medication Safety(28)
- Nonsurgical Procedural Complications(4)
- Psychological and Social Complications(2)
- Surgical Complications(13)
- Transfusion Complications(1)
- Transitions of Care(1)
Derfel A. Montreal Gazette. February 24- March 1, 2023
HR 9377, 117th Cong, 2d Sess (2022).
We spoke to Dr. Michelle Schreiber about measuring patient safety, the CMS National Quality Strategy, and the future of measurement. Michelle Schreiber, MD, is the Deputy Director of the Center for Clinical Standards and Quality and the Director of the Quality Measurement and Value-Based Incentives Group at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
This collaborative piece with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services discusses the current state of patient safety measurement, advancements in measuring patient safety, and explores future directions.
Washington, DC: Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General; 2022. Report No. 22-00818-03.
Kirkup B. Department of Health and Social Care. London, England: Crown Copyright; 2022. ISBN: 9781528636759.
London, England: NHS England; August 2022.
Lockhart B, Mascie-Taylor H. Crown Copyright: London, England; June 2022. ISBN 9781912313631.