The PSNet Collection: All Content
Search All Content
- Behavioral change(1)
- Communication Improvement(17)
- Computerized Decision Support(5)
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)(4)
- Culture of Safety(2)
- Education and Training(22)
- Error Reporting and Analysis(20)
- Human Factors Engineering(3)
- Legal and Policy Approaches(13)
- Logistical Approaches(1)
- Policies and Operations(3)
- Quality Improvement Strategies(21)
- Research Directions(10)
- Specialization of Care(9)
- Technologic Approaches(8)
- Transparency and Accountability(2)
Katz MJ, Tamma PD, Cosgrove SE, et al. JAMA Netw Open. 2022;5(2):e220181.
Deprescribing is an intervention used to reduce the risk of adverse drug events (ADEs) that can result from polypharmacy. It is the process of supervised medication discontinuation or dose reduction to reduce potentially inappropriate medication (PIM) use.
Ridge K. London, England: Crown Copyright; 2021. September 22, 2021.
Outcalt C. The Atlantic. August 2021.