The PSNet Collection: All Content
Search All Content
- Care Coordination(3)
- Communication Improvement(19)
- Computerized Decision Support(1)
- Culture of Safety(1)
- Education and Training(10)
- Error Reporting and Analysis(11)
- Human Factors Engineering(2)
- Legal and Policy Approaches(12)
- Logistical Approaches(2)
- Policies and Operations(1)
- Quality Improvement Strategies(8)
- Research Directions(1)
- Specialization of Care(2)
- Technologic Approaches(11)
- Transparency and Accountability(2)
Formerly known as the Antenatal and Neonatal Guidelines, Education and Learning System (ANGELS), the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) High-Risk Pregnancy Program links clinicians and patients across the state with UAMS, where the vast majority of the state's high-risk pregnancy services, maternal-fetal medicine specialists, and prenatal genetic counselors are located.
Bruggeman L, Bhatt J. ABC News. April 23, 2020.
Shaprio J. National Public Radio. April 15, 2020.
Alesse L, Dukakis A, Tatum S, Mosk M. ABC News. March 20, 2020.