The PSNet Collection: All Content
Search All Content
- Communication Improvement(4)
- Computerized Decision Support(1)
- Culture of Safety(1)
- Education and Training(1)
- Error Reporting and Analysis(1)
- Human Factors Engineering(1)
- Legal and Policy Approaches(2)
- Logistical Approaches(1)
- Policies and Operations(1)
- Quality Improvement Strategies(1)
- Specialization of Care(2)
- Technologic Approaches(5)
- Transparency and Accountability(1)
- Clinical Laboratory Managers and Supervisors(1)
- Family Members and Caregivers(1)
- General Public(5)
- Health Care Executives and Administrators(2)
- Health Care Providers(2)
- Health Professional Students(1)
- Non-Health Care Professionals(4)
- Public Health Professionals(1)
Seeking a sustainable process to enhance their hospitals’ response to sepsis, a multidisciplinary team at WellSpan Health oversaw the development and implementation of a system that uses customized electronic health record (EHR) alert settings and a team of remote nurses to help frontline staff identify and respond to patients showing signs of sepsis. When the remote nurses, or Central Alerts Team (CAT), receive an alert, they assess the patient’s information and collaborate with the clinical care team to recommend a response.
Farnborough, UK: Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch; April 2023.
Donovan-Smith O. Spokesman-Review. September 11, 2022.
Brodwin E. STAT. April 14, 2020.