Fixing America's hospitals.
Approach to Improving Safety
- Quality Improvement Strategies
- Institutional Reporting
- Patient Disclosure
- Provider-Patient Communication
- Human Factors Engineering
- Specialized Teams
- Technologic Approaches
Setting of Care
- Health Care Providers
- Health Care Executives and Administrators
- Non-Health Care Professionals
This "Health for Life" series features 10 case studies about patient safety and quality improvement efforts as well as several short articles on safety-related topics such as disclosure and computerizing medical care.