Windows into Safety and Quality in Health Care 2008.
Approach to Improving Safety
- Quality Improvement Strategies
- Credentialing, Licensure, and Discipline
- Patient Disclosure
- Communication Improvement
- Specialization of Care
- Computerized Adverse Event Detection
- Identification Errors
- Discontinuities, Gaps, and Hand-Off Problems
- Medication Safety
- Nosocomial Infections
- Psychological and Social Complications
This report compiles public and private data to provide insight into the quality and safety of patient care in Australian hospitals.