Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement
- Culture of Safety 2
- Education and Training 5
- Error Reporting and Analysis 6
- Human Factors Engineering 2
- Legal and Policy Approaches 4
- Logistical Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 4
- Research Directions 1
- Specialization of Care 1
- Technologic Approaches 3
- Health Care Executives and Administrators 17
Health Care Providers
- Nurses 2
- Non-Health Care Professionals 10
- Patients 4
Search results for ""
Journal Article > Study
Shoemaker SJ, Brach C, Edwards A, Chitavi SO, Thomas R, Wasserman M. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2018;44:343-352.
The process of informed consent is designed to ensure that patients fully understand risks, benefits, and alternatives when receiving certain treatments. In this mixed-methods study, researchers examined the impact of two Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality informed consent training modules across four hospitals.