Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training
- Error Reporting and Analysis
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Clinical Information Systems 2
- Medical Complications 1
- Medication Errors/Preventable Adverse Drug Events 1
Search results for ""
Wetzel TG. Health Data Manage. 2011 Feb;19:86, 88, 90 passim.
This article discusses how several health care organizations used health information technology to improve organizational transparency.
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Michael Cohen, RPh, MS, ScD (hon); April 2003
Antipsychotic, rather than antihistamine, mistakenly dispensed to woman with bipolar disorder with new urticaria.