Narrow Results Clear All
- Education and Training 2
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 2
- Clinical Information Systems
Search results for "Newspaper/Magazine Article"
- Newspaper/Magazine Article
- Computerized Adverse Event Detection
- Computerized Decision Support
- United States of America
Wetzel TG. Health Data Manage. 2011 Feb;19:86, 88, 90 passim.
This article discusses how several health care organizations used health information technology to improve organizational transparency.
Anderson HJ. Health Data Manag. January 1, 2009;17:18.
Although shifting from paper-based or verbal orders to computerized physician order entry (CPOE) systems could reduce medical errors, a mere 8% of hospitals use the system and fewer implement it effectively, according to the Leapfrog Group CPOE evaluation tool.