Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Technologic Approaches
Search results for ""
- Automatic drug dispensers
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
- Side Effects/Adverse Drug Reactions
Chun D. Gainsville Sun. August 21, 2006.
This article describes a computerized drug ordering and dispensing system at a Florida hospital.
PA-PSRS Patient Saf Advis. September 2008;5:75-80.
This article analyzed reports of medication errors due to patient allergies and found that lack of patient or drug information contributed to many of these errors.