Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement
- Education and Training 1
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Technologic Approaches
Search results for ""
- Automatic drug dispensers
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
- Medication Reconciliation
PA-PSRS Patient Saf Advis. September 2008;5:75-80.
This article analyzed reports of medication errors due to patient allergies and found that lack of patient or drug information contributed to many of these errors.
Anderson HJ. Health Data Manage. May 1, 2009;17:22.
This article discusses efforts to support medicine administration through various information technology techniques. It is second in a three-part series on patient safety and computerization.