Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement
- Education and Training 2
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Teamwork 1
Search results for ""
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
D. John Doyle, MD, PhD ; July-August 2005
Following surgery, a woman receives morphine via a patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) pump. A few hours after arriving on the floor, she is found barely breathing.
Journal Article > Commentary
Anderson P, Townsend T. Amer Nurs Today. March 2010;5:23-27.
This commentary describes 10 elements that contribute to safe medication use and provides suggestions to embed them in daily nursing practice.