Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Culture of Safety 1
- Education and Training 1
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Technologic Approaches
Search results for "Newspaper/Magazine Article"
- Newspaper/Magazine Article
- Clinical Information Systems
- Health Care Executives and Administrators
PA-PSRS Patient Saf Advis. September 2008;5:75-80.
This article analyzed reports of medication errors due to patient allergies and found that lack of patient or drug information contributed to many of these errors.
Clark R. Health Manage Tech. July 2006:18, 20-21.
The author discusses five aspects to consider in adopting perioperative information technologies: system integration, fault tolerance, accessibility, workflow support, and measurable results.