Narrow Results Clear All
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches
- Quality Improvement Strategies 2
- Technologic Approaches
Search results for ""
- Clinical Information Systems
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
- Health Care Executives and Administrators
Evanston, IL: Office of the Governor; July 13, 2006.
This news release announces the governor's plans to improve patient safety in Illinois, including the use of e-prescribing by all providers and a Division of Patient Safety within the state public health department.
Journal Article > Commentary
Bates DW, Wachter RM, Vanderveen T. Patient Saf Qual Healthc. July/August 2009;6:22-27.
This piece shares insights from an interactive audio conference regarding the potential impact of information technology on safe medication delivery.