Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Human Factors Engineering 2
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Specialization of Care
- Technologic Approaches
Search results for ""
Sydney, Australia: Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care; 2008. ISBN: 9780980346275.
This report compiles public and private data to provide insight into the quality and safety of patient care in Australian hospitals.
Journal Article > Review
Medication safety in acute care in Australia: where are we now? Part 2: a review of strategies and activities for improving medication safety 2002-2008.
Semple SJ, Roughead EE. Aust New Zealand Health Policy. 2009;6:24.