Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 2
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Logistical Approaches 1
- Teamwork 1
Search results for ""
- Clinical Technologists
- Noncognitive Errors ("Slips & Lapses")
- Quality and Safety Professionals
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
D. John Doyle, MD, PhD ; July-August 2005
Following surgery, a woman receives morphine via a patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) pump. A few hours after arriving on the floor, she is found barely breathing.
Journal Article > Study
Astion ML, Shojania KG, Hamill TR, Kim S, Ng VL. Am J Clin Pathol. 2003;120:18-26.
The investigators describe a system for classifying errors in clinical laboratories.