Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Specialization of Care 1
- Technologic Approaches 1
Search results for ""
Newsweek. October 16, 2006:44-68, 72.
This "Health for Life" series features 10 case studies about patient safety and quality improvement efforts as well as several short articles on safety-related topics such as disclosure and computerizing medical care.
Talaga T, Cribb R. Toronto Star. March 19, 2007.
This article discusses disclosure of medical errors and shares stories from several Canadian hospitals on their policies for disclosing adverse events.
Babcock CR. Bloomberg News. May 1, 2013.