Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Teamwork 1
Search results for ""
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
D. John Doyle, MD, PhD ; July-August 2005
Following surgery, a woman receives morphine via a patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) pump. A few hours after arriving on the floor, she is found barely breathing.
Journal Article > Commentary
Kimchi-Woods J, Shultz JP. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2006;32:373-381.
Journal Article > Study
Chandonnet CJ, Kahlon PS, Rachh P, et al. Pediatrics. 2013;131:e1961-e1969.