Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Specialization of Care 2
- Technologic Approaches 2
- Device-related Complications 1
- Medication Errors/Preventable Adverse Drug Events 3
- Nonsurgical Procedural Complications 1
Search results for ""
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Eran Kozer, MD; June 2003
A boy given an overdose of nifedipine rather than its extended-release (XL) form suffers dangerous hypotension.
Journal Article > Commentary
Oh SS, Sinclair-Pingel J, Feldott CC, Hargrove FR. Hosp Pharm. 2007;42:255–257.
The authors discuss the development of computerized ordering screens for renal replacement therapy.
ISMP Medication Safety Alert! Acute Care Edition. April 8, 2010;15:1-3.