Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis
- Human Factors Engineering 2
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Logistical Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 2
- Specialization of Care 2
- Clinical Information Systems 2
- Diagnostic Errors 1
- Discontinuities, Gaps, and Hand-Off Problems 1
- Fatigue and Sleep Deprivation 1
- Identification Errors 1
- Medical Complications
- Medication Safety 2
- Psychological and Social Complications 1
Search results for ""
Special or Theme Issue
Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2007;8(suppl):S1-S43.
This supplement covers issues related to safety indicators, fatigue, electronic medical records, infection, and disclosure of medical errors in the care of critically ill children.
Sydney, Australia: Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care; 2008. ISBN: 9780980346275.
This report compiles public and private data to provide insight into the quality and safety of patient care in Australian hospitals.
Wetzel TG. Health Data Manage. 2011 Feb;19:86, 88, 90 passim.
This article discusses how several health care organizations used health information technology to improve organizational transparency.