Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 2
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Specialization of Care 1
- Medical Complications 2
- Nonsurgical Procedural Complications 1
- Surgical Complications
Search results for ""
ASQ Quarterly Quality Report. Milwaukee, WI: American Society of Quality; October 2008.
This report describes strategies for health care institutions to prevent never events, based on results of a 2008 survey of quality professionals.
Journal Article > Study
Bottle A, Aylin P. Qual Saf Health Care. 2009;18:303-308.
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's Patient Safety Indicators were found to have limited utility in screening for patient safety problems in British hospitals.