Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement
- Culture of Safety 3
- Education and Training
- Error Reporting and Analysis 9
- Human Factors Engineering 8
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 8
- Specialization of Care 2
- Teamwork 10
- Clinical Information Systems 3
- Device-related Complications 1
- Diagnostic Errors 1
- Discontinuities, Gaps, and Hand-Off Problems 1
- Identification Errors 7
- Medical Complications 2
- Medication Errors/Preventable Adverse Drug Events 6
- Psychological and Social Complications 1
- Surgical Complications 12
- Dentistry 1
- Medicine 22
- Nursing 3
- Pharmacy 2
Search results for ""
ISMP Medication Safety Alert! Acute Care Edition. February 9, 2011;16:1-3.
This piece discusses medication errors during emergency resuscitations and outlines risk-reduction strategies.
Landro L. Wall Street Journal. May 10, 2011:D3.
This newspaper article reports on efforts to reduce errors in emergency medicine, including improving physician–nurse communication, adopting timeouts before discharge, and using trigger systems.
Journal Article > Study
Allard J, Bleakley A, Hobbs A, Coombes L. BMJ Qual Saf. 2011;20:711-717.
Journal Article > Commentary
Miller S, Lattanzio M, Cohen S. Nursing. 2016;46:63-64.