Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 2
- Culture of Safety 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 2
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Transparency and Accountability 1
Search results for "Newspaper/Magazine Article"
- Newspaper/Magazine Article
- Pediatric Surgery
McGrory K, Bedi N. Tampa Bay Times. November 28, 2018.
Luby R. KETV. Omaha, NE. March 31, 2010.
This news piece focuses on a heparin overdose that resulted in the death of a toddler.
Kowalczyk L. Boston Globe. April 17, 2009;Metro:1.
This newspaper article discusses one hospital's decision to temporarily close its pediatric cardiac surgery program following errors that caused serious complications for two infants.
Sower VE, Duffy JA, Kohers G. American Society for Quality. August 2008.
This article describes the application of Formula One pit stop techniques to improving hand-off systems within a health care setting in the context of one British hospital's research on teamwork in Formula One pit crews.