Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Technologic Approaches 1
Search results for "Noncognitive Errors ("Slips & Lapses")"
1 - 1 of 1 results
- Look-Alike, Sound-Alike Drugs
- Mental Health Care (Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology)
- Noncognitive Errors ("Slips & Lapses")
Download Selected Citations
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Michael Cohen, RPh, MS, ScD (hon); April 2003
Antipsychotic, rather than antihistamine, mistakenly dispensed to woman with bipolar disorder with new urticaria.