Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Culture of Safety 1
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Logistical Approaches 1
- Technologic Approaches 1
Search results for "Postoperative Surgical Complications"
1 - 1 of 1 results
- Interruptions and distractions
- Postoperative Surgical Complications
Download Selected Citations
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Arpana Vidyarthi, MD; March 2004
Due to a series of incomplete signouts, information about a patient's post-operative leg pain and chest discomfort is not conveyed to the primary team. A PE is discovered post-mortem.