Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies
- Clinical Information Systems
Search results for "Information Professionals"
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
- Information Professionals
- Patient Self-Management
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Shareen El-Ibiary, PharmD, BCPS; November 2008
A pregnant woman with asthma was admitted to the hospital with respiratory distress. Although the emergency department providers noted that she was pregnant, this information was not conveyed to the floor. On admission, the patient was given an antibiotic that could have been dangerous.