Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement
- Culture of Safety 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Human Factors Engineering 2
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Logistical Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Specialization of Care 1
- Technologic Approaches 1
- Diagnostic Errors 1
- Discontinuities, Gaps, and Hand-Off Problems 1
- Interruptions and distractions 1
- Medical Complications 1
- Surgical Complications
Search results for "Read Back Protocols"
- Postoperative Surgical Complications
- Read Back Protocols
ASQ Quarterly Quality Report. Milwaukee, WI: American Society of Quality; October 2008.
This report describes strategies for health care institutions to prevent never events, based on results of a 2008 survey of quality professionals.
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Arpana Vidyarthi, MD; March 2004
Due to a series of incomplete signouts, information about a patient's post-operative leg pain and chest discomfort is not conveyed to the primary team. A PE is discovered post-mortem.