Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Technologic Approaches
Search results for "Primary Care"
1 - 1 of 1 results
- Ambulatory Clinic or Office
- Bar Coding and Radiofrequency ID Tagging
- Primary Care
- Psychological and Social Complications
Download Selected Citations
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Tejal K. Gandhi, MD, MPH; October 2003
Switched urine specimens lead to a patient receiving the wrong answer about her pregnancy test.