Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Specialization of Care 1
- Technologic Approaches 2
- Device-related Complications 1
- Medication Errors/Preventable Adverse Drug Events 3
- Nonsurgical Procedural Complications 1
Search results for "Non-Health Care Professionals"
ISMP Medication Safety Alert! Acute Care Edition. April 8, 2010;15:1-3.
Journal Article > Study
Sellier E, Colombet I, Sabatier B, et al. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2009;16:203-210.
An alert that warned physicians to adjust drug dosages for patients with renal insufficiency failed to reduce inappropriate prescriptions.
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Eran Kozer, MD; June 2003
A boy given an overdose of nifedipine rather than its extended-release (XL) form suffers dangerous hypotension.