Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Culture of Safety 1
Education and Training
- Students 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Logistical Approaches 2
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Specialization of Care 1
- Teamwork 1
- Technologic Approaches 1
- Diagnostic Errors
- Discontinuities, Gaps, and Hand-Off Problems 1
- Fatigue and Sleep Deprivation
- Medical Complications 1
- Medication Safety 2
- Psychological and Social Complications 1
Search results for "Diagnostic Errors"
Cases & Commentaries
- Spotlight Case
- Web M&M
F. Daniel Duffy, MD; Christine K. Cassel, MD; October 2007
Following surgery, a woman on a patient-controlled analgesia pump is found to be lethargic and incoherent, with a low respiratory rate. The nurse contacted the attending physician, who dismisses the patient's symptoms and chastises the nurse for the late call.
Special or Theme Issue
Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2007;8(suppl):S1-S43.
This supplement covers issues related to safety indicators, fatigue, electronic medical records, infection, and disclosure of medical errors in the care of critically ill children.