Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Technologic Approaches
Search results for "Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)"
- Computerized Decision Support
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
- Patient Education
- Specific to High-Risk Drugs
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Shareen El-Ibiary, PharmD, BCPS; November 2008
A pregnant woman with asthma was admitted to the hospital with respiratory distress. Although the emergency department providers noted that she was pregnant, this information was not conveyed to the floor. On admission, the patient was given an antibiotic that could have been dangerous.