Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement
- Education and Training
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Human Factors Engineering 1
Clinical Information Systems
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
- Clinical Information Systems
Search results for "Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)"
Journal Article > Commentary
Smetzer JL, Cohen MR. Hosp Pharm. 2008;43:869-872.
This monthly selection of error reports includes examples of confusion regarding medication delivery instructions and sound-alike mistakes involving epinephrine and ephedrine.
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Michael Cohen, RPh, MS, ScD (hon); April 2003
Antipsychotic, rather than antihistamine, mistakenly dispensed to woman with bipolar disorder with new urticaria.