Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Human Factors Engineering 2
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Technologic Approaches 1
Search results for "Anesthesiology"
- Side Effects/Adverse Drug Reactions
Journal Article > Study
Litigation related to drug errors in anaesthesia: an analysis of claims against the NHS in England 1995-2007.
Cranshaw J, Gupta KJ, Cook TM. Anaesthesia. 2009;64:1317-1323.
PA-PSRS Patient Saf Advis. September 2008;5:75-80.
This article analyzed reports of medication errors due to patient allergies and found that lack of patient or drug information contributed to many of these errors.