Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 2
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches 2
- Quality Improvement Strategies 2
- Specialization of Care 1
- Technologic Approaches 2
- Diagnostic Errors 1
- Discontinuities, Gaps, and Hand-Off Problems 1
- Identification Errors
- Medical Complications 2
- Medication Safety 2
- Psychological and Social Complications
- Surgical Complications 1
Search results for "Error Reporting"
National Patient Safety Agency. London, UK: National Reporting and Learning Service; 2009.
This report from the United Kingdom is intended to guide Primary Care Trusts in implementing never events policies for 2009-2010.
Sydney, Australia: Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care; 2008. ISBN: 9780980346275.
This report compiles public and private data to provide insight into the quality and safety of patient care in Australian hospitals.
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Tejal K. Gandhi, MD, MPH; October 2003
Switched urine specimens lead to a patient receiving the wrong answer about her pregnancy test.