Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Specialization of Care 1
- Technologic Approaches 2
- Device-related Complications 1
- Medication Errors/Preventable Adverse Drug Events
- Nonsurgical Procedural Complications 1
Search results for "Nephrology"
- Administration Errors
Journal Article > Study
Computerized decision support for medication dosing in renal insufficiency: a randomized, controlled trial.
Terrell KM, Perkins AJ, Hui SL, Callahan CM, Dexter PR, Miller DK. Ann Emerg Med. 2010;56:623-629.
ISMP Medication Safety Alert! Acute Care Edition. April 8, 2010;15:1-3.
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Eran Kozer, MD; June 2003
A boy given an overdose of nifedipine rather than its extended-release (XL) form suffers dangerous hypotension.