Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
Search results for "Error Reporting"
Valencia MJ. Boston Globe. March 10, 2011.
This newspaper article reports on a fatal medication error involving an anticoagulant overdose.
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Albert W. Wu, MD, MPH; Peter J. Pronovost, MD, PhD; January 2004
A patient receiving end-of-life care, whose code status was DNR, encounters a potentially life-threatening medication error.