Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement
- Culture of Safety 1
Education and Training
- Students 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Human Factors Engineering 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches 2
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Teamwork 1
- Technologic Approaches 1
Search results for "Privacy Violations"
- Communication between Providers
- Privacy Violations
Meeting/Conference > Government Resource
This Web site provides access to presentation materials from AHRQ's first annual conference, held in September 2007.
Cases & Commentaries
- Web M&M
Daniel Mason, MD; September 2004
A medical student discovers that a hospital's radiology records are accessible via Internet, without any security, and struggles with whether and to whom to report the obvious HIPAA violation.