Narrow Results Clear All
- Education and Training 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 2
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies
- Teamwork 1
- Transparency and Accountability 1
- Nonsurgical Procedural Complications
Search results for "Nonsurgical Procedural Complications"
Bogdanich W, Rebelo K. New York Times. December 28, 2010;A1.
This article explores inaccuracy of dosage, lack of protocol adherence, and absence of transparency as trends that hinder learning from radiological adverse events.
Landro L. Wall Street Journal. March 28, 2011.
This newspaper article discusses how combining best practices in teamwork, simulation, and communication can improve patient safety during obstetric emergencies.