Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 1
- Error Reporting and Analysis 1
- Legal and Policy Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 1
- Specialization of Care 1
- Transparency and Accountability 1
Search results for "Family Members and Caregivers"
- Family Members and Caregivers
- Health Care Executives and Administrators
- Non-Health Care Professionals
- State Governments and Agencies
Tools/Toolkit > Toolkit
Elkridge, MD: Maryland Patient Safety Center.
Legislation/Regulation > Colorado Legislation
Pettersen B, Tate J, Tipper K, McKean H. Colorado Senate Bill 19-201.
Communication-and-resolution mechanisms are seen as important approaches to improving transparency and healing after an adverse event. This state bill, referred to as the "Colorado Candor Act," protects conversations between organizations, clinicians, patient, and families from legal discoverability and outlines criteria to guarantee that protection.