Narrow Results Clear All
- Communication Improvement 12
- Culture of Safety 4
- Education and Training 3
- Error Reporting and Analysis 10
- Human Factors Engineering 4
- Legal and Policy Approaches 7
- Logistical Approaches 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies 6
- Teamwork 2
- Technologic Approaches 1
- Transparency and Accountability 1
- Device-related Complications 2
- Identification Errors 18
- Medical Complications 2
- Medication Safety 2
- Psychological and Social Complications 1
- Surgical Complications
Search results for "Wrong-Site Surgery"
- Newspaper/Magazine Article
- Wrong-Site Surgery
Szabo L. USA Today. August 23, 2005.
This article reports the announcement of an international initiative to share patient safety strategies. The initiative will be led by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Altman LK. New York Times. December 11, 2001;1:1.
This news piece reports on wrong-site and wrong-patient surgery and describes efforts to prevent surgical errors following a Joint Commission sentinel event alert on the topic.