Narrow Results Clear All
- Review 1
- Study 16
- Audiovisual 1
- Book/Report 8
- Legislation/Regulation 3
- Newspaper/Magazine Article 3
- Newsletter/Journal 1
- Special or Theme Issue 3
- Toolkit 1
- Web Resource 9
- Communication Improvement 7
- Culture of Safety 8
- Education and Training 6
- Error Reporting and Analysis 10
- Human Factors Engineering 3
- Legal and Policy Approaches 7
- Policies and Operations 1
- Quality Improvement Strategies
- Specialization of Care 1
- Teamwork 1
- Technologic Approaches 2
- Device-related Complications 1
- Discontinuities, Gaps, and Hand-Off Problems 2
- Identification Errors 1
- Medical Complications 12
- Medication Safety 12
- Nonsurgical Procedural Complications 1
- Surgical Complications 1
- Health Care Executives and Administrators 35
Health Care Providers
- Nurses 3
- Non-Health Care Professionals 10
- Patients 2
Search results for "United States of America"
Web Resource > Multi-use Website
2410A Hyde Park Road, Jefferson City, MO 65109.
The Missouri Center for Patient Safety is dedicated to improving patient safety in Missouri by applying evidence-based methods and best practices. The private, not-for-profit corporation was established by the Missouri State Medical Association, the Missouri Hospital Association, and Primaris, a quality improvement organization.
Legislation/Regulation > Congressional Testimony
Patient Safety: Supporting a Culture of Continuous Quality Improvement in Hospitals and Other Health Care Organizations.
Testimony before the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations of the Senate Committee of Governmental Affairs, 108th Cong, 1st Sess (June 11, 2003) (statement of Carolyn M. Clancy, MD).
In this statement, AHRQ Director Carolyn Clancy reviews the work of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and other health care entities to build support for research and improvements in patient safety.