The AHRQ PSNet Training Catalog is an easy to use resource for healthcare professionals across all settings of care and specialties looking for education opportunities to further their knowledge of patient safety practices and principles. Some training opportunities are available as in-person meetings while others are conducted via live or archived webinar. Opportunities are updated on a monthly basis and can be searched by critical fields such as event location, fee, and CE/CME availability. Opportunities are national in scope and identified from not for profit organizations, academic institutions, government agencies, and member associations.
This three day in-person conference will cover a range of topics for infection preventionists, from fundamental learnings for advancing patient safety in your facility, to higher-level strategy. There are 11 tracks to choose from, as well as workshops and networking events.
In this on demand course, participants will learn about adverse drug events in hospitalized and operating room patients as well as types of drug errors. In addition, they will review closed claims data and strategies for reducing medication errors. The course is intended for Anesthesiologists, Anesthesiologist Assistants, CRNAs, Nurses, Residents/Fellows, and Medical Students.
This five-day in-person conference is focused on providing education and networking opportunities to Pharmacy professionals in four communities of interest: Community Pharmacy and Ambulatory Care, Medication Safety, Specialty Pharmacy, and Influencers and Innovators. Several sessions focus on safety topics.
This two-day virtual workshop is designed to help participants address current medication safety challenges that impact patient safety. It includes hands-on practice in error analysis, evaluation of root causes related to errors, selecting high-leverage strategies, and using data to help sustain safety efforts within your organization.
A listing of all upcoming and recorded webinars and other events from ECRI on a variety of topics, including many patient safety-related events.
This three-day in-person conference (with a virtual option) is AACNs largest conference of the year and will feature hundreds of exhibitors, 235 sessions, and keynote addresses.
All Trainings (80)
- Joint Commision Resources(5)
- American Association for Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)(4)
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)(4)
- American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization(3)
- American Society for Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)(3)
- American Society for Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM)(3)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists(3)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Quality Improvement Organizations(3)
- Duke University Health System Patient Safety Center(3)
- Institute for Patient and Family Centered Care(3)
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP)(3)
- American Association for Physician Leadership(2)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)(2)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)(2)
- American Hospital Association (AHA)(2)
- American Medical Association (AMA)(2)
- American Psychiatric Association (APA)(2)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(2)
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)(2)
- Johns Hopkins Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality(2)
- ODPHP Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion(2)
- Sepsis Alliance Institute(2)
- American College of Physicians ACP(1)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)(1)
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)(1)
- Clinical Directors Network Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)(1)
- ECRI Institute(1)
- Hospital Quality Institute(1)
- International Hospital Federation(1)
- International Society for Quality in Health Care(1)
- Oregon State University Oregon Patient Safety Commission Oregon State College of Pharmacy(1)
- Patient Safety Authority(1)
- Prime Education(1)
- Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine(1)
- University of Nebraska College of Allied Health Professions(1)
- Washington Patient Safety Coalition (WPSC)(1)
- In Person: Baltimore, MD(2)
- In Person: Oakbrook Terrace, IL and Online(2)
- In-person: Minneapolis, MN(1)
- In person: Durham, NC(1)
- In Person: National Harbor, MD(1)
- In Person: Oakbrook Terrace, IL or Online(1)
- In Person: Orlando, FL(1)
- In Person: Philadelphia, PA(1)
- In Person: San Francisco, CA(1)
- In Person: St. Louis, MO(1)
- Online; In Person(1)
- Online and in person: Baltimore, MD(1)
- Online and In Person: numerous training locations across the country(1)